Wendy Webb was born in St. Louis Park, Minnesota near Minneapolis. She graduated from the University of Minnesota, majoring in political science. Wendy got her first writing job with City Pages, an arts and entertainment weekly in Minneapolis. She has been a journalist writing national and local magazines and newspapers.
She always dreamed of being a novelist and her novel The End of Temperance Dare was nominated for the Minnesota Book Award in 2019.
2020 Tour stops:
- March 24 – Kenyon Public Library
- March 26 – La Crescent Public Library
- April 23 – Chatfield Public Library
- April 25 – Winona Public Library
- May 21 – Rushford Public Library